Friday, February 1, 2008

Departure

Both cyclone and hurricane are blowing at the full speed.
The forces are too strong to bear.
And I am flying all around the places I desire,
Until I remember a thread holds the kite.
Earlier I lied to others,
But today, I lie to my heart for the first time.
It’s not easy to lie to own heart as to others.
But I can’t hide the truth.
You can let me forget who I am.
Many great battles ended only in planning.
A revolt that started in the gloomy sunshine ends to a gloomy sunset.
Everything will end as illusions like others.
We are two kites parting from each other.
Flew away to each end line of the two worlds.
No more rapture in ears for the others.
But the sound of the old words fills the emptiness of my soul,
And your smile won’t dwindle.
Only the heart knows.

No comments: