Friday, February 1, 2008

The Wish

Days and years passed by since we met and parted;
But the ordeal continues and the destiny is leading.
Many sleepless nights have gone.
Countless moments of agony and pain disappeared without a trace.
But the perennial tears still water every new pain and distress.
The thought of incessant love for you always troubles me;
But the belief that I won’t get you ever consoles me.
The pain why I can’t let you know always haunts me,
But weakness has found an excuse in destiny.
My inside always asks me why I don’t get you.
Sometimes, a question does not have any answer, only reality prevails.

For everything, I never repent for the hunger of the heart.
Thinking of you is enough to feed me for each day.
Remembering you is all that makes me feel alive.
There are laughter and hopes when dreaming of you.
But a stream of tears overflows from reality when wake up.
I want to think of you as much as I can until it explodes my brain.
It is my source of reconciling the trials of destiny and attaining nirvana.
Nothing is more peaceful than to die for the loved one.
There is only “I Wish” for everything I want in our love.
But the thought of living and thinking in you always consoles me.
Sometimes, I think to ask you what I should be to get you,
But the thought that the union of minds overpowers the unison of bodies consoles me.

Every wait has an end,
But there are only eternal dreaming and perennial tears in my love.
Still, I don’t have any remorse as all I want is to drug my every nerve with your thought,
Where I could see you smiling and hold my hand every moment.
And touch my lips when tears roll down from my eyes.
All I wish is to see you shedding a tear drop on my face when I die.
It will extinguish the thousand fires of hell,
And keep me from thirst in the day long work there.
My heart only seeks for renouncing the world on some beautiful day,
To start a long voyage in the ocean of your eternal love until it submerges forever.

As usual, destiny has the other plan even for my silent and unexpressed love also.
He restricts the freedom to think and weep for you.
When I like to bid adieu to everyone, I have many to look after.
When I want to dig my grave in your heart,
Somebody is dying for me openly.
My hopes and thinking are clipped everywhere.
But for everything, I don’t repent.
Because if there is anything in my empty brain, it is your thought.
My dark life is always bright inside your thought.
Your remembrance always accompanies me in hell and heaven.

No comments: